6 Win-Win Reminders to Keep Close by.
I keep a 2017 list of 6 Ways to Respect your Customers, written by Denyse, Drummond-Dunn, (Business2community.com) pinned visibly near my desk.
I refer to this list almost daily as I interact with my clients by email, phone or in a meeting.
- Ask Permission to Gather Information
- Ensure Mutual Benefit in the relationship
- Make them Feel Special
- Keep the Relationship Fresh
- Ask Their Advice (Frequently
- Treat Them as Individuals
Read a bit more about the benefit to all at this link.
It’s simple, refreshing and keeps a positive spin on all that work on. Print this blog for your reference.